Stock metal sprague carrier exploded and ate up the stock armature plate. Thought it was going to be a simple fix….
So far replaced:
– JJ and A billet sprague/rollers/h springs
– New Polaris armature plate (2)
– New diff cover/coil assembly
– 23ohms resistance across new coil
– 12 volts hot side of plug from machine, with AWD on and in gear
– Ground continuity between other wire from machine and chassis, with AWD on and in gear
– Filled with Polaris demand drive fluid
There is no additional resistance when diff is assembled and plugged into machine and awd turned on. Have not bench tested with separate 12v source
Tried to test diff with internal torsion spring removed and using only the black plate spacer, diff seemed to engage as it should.
With diff installed, Lifted rzr into air front will not engage unless you rev very high into rpms and front will slam in.
With diff installed, Lifted only rear of rzr, front will not engage unless you rev very high into rpms and front will slam in.
Propshaft from rear to front is spinning.
With diff apart and testing I can apply some heavy force and spin the armature plate will it is engaged, I can also apply some force and pull the armature plate out. have no reference to know if that is correct or not.
Not sure where to look next.