Going to be heading to Camp RZR this September. I will be driving down from Canada and was wondering what I would need to be able to drive the trails in NH? Im assuming I will need a trail pass but when I check online, all they talk about is coming from out of state, not from Canada. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what I will need to get and where to get it? Would like to have it all setup before I get there so I wont need to waste time getting setup when I get there.

Utah RZR Rentals