When I was out at King of the Hammers I saw one of the racers break an axle at Chocolate Thunder. It looked like they removed the axle and installed something on the back of the hub with a shaft going through the bearing and screwed on the castle nut to hold it in place.
Does anyone know what this is called and where to purchase them?

Utah RZR Rentals