Thinking of doing a trip to AZ and may need to be street legal to get to some riding places. Can that be done temporarily or do I have to do it formally. Can anyone here confirm what I would need.

I have an 08 RZR 800 with +6 long travel, Gibson Exhaust, windshields front and back, roof and full doors. No bumpers.

Utah RZR Rentals