I am tired of pulling the wires out of the crimps that connect to my switches. I want to find the crimps that crimp both the bare wire and the insulation around the wire and shrink wrap. For the life of me I can’t remember what they are called. Can anyone help me out? Or is there something better?

Utah RZR Rentals