I have a plan for next year & the RZR isn’t in it. (Truck isn’t either, that’s fs also!)
2016 XP 1000 – $16,000 firm. If you wish to make offer, I can pull off stuff like doors, audio, ect.
1380 easy PA trail miles. Located in SW PA
Lots of extras! Over $10k in accessories.
- Polaris lock n ride roof
- Polaris XL front fenders
- Mud Busters rear flares
- Wild Boar winch ready bumper w/light cubes (lights not connected)
- S3 – High clearance a-arms & radius rods
- RT Pro dual rated spring kit
- McNasty’s front fender well gaurds
- Tusk turbo hood
- ProArmor stealth full doors
- Allegheny Off-road tree kickers
- Ryfab glass windshield w/manual wiper
- 30″ LED light bar
- Red/White/Blue 3′ whips. Wired w/quick disconnects
- PRP custom color seats (X-wide option)
- Longhorn lowered/recline seat bases
- Click-6 harnesses
- Side by Side Audio’s 8 speaker overhead system w/5 channel amp & 10″ glove box delete subwoofer
- LED speakers w/remote
- CycleWorx’s 65Amp voltage regulator
- OSP Racing auto-tensioner (cam chain tensioner)
- Aftermarket Assassins’ slip on exhaust
- Powervision CX tuner from Aftermarket Assassins
- Fuel Offroad beadlock Anza wheels wrapped in 30″ Tusk Warthog tires
- SpringBrakeTHingy foot parking brake
- Walker Evans sway bar links
- Garage Products A-arm bushings installed this summer
All recalls up-to-date. Wheel bearings greased in June, oil, transmission fluid & front diff fluid changed in the spring 2018.
Never put on it’s side or rolled, but front passenger fender is zip tied at the bottom. X-wide fender met a tree.
Pic of rear is old exhaust.