Magellan TRX7 Adds Vibrant HD Camera To Change The Way
Off-Roaders Navigate, Capture, And Share Adventures
– Magellan’s TRX7 CS is the Only Navigation Device that Packages Thousands of Pre-Loaded Trails and Landmarks, Street Navigation and HD Photo/Video Recording, All Into One Intelligent System
– Off-Roaders Can Navigate From The Concrete Jungle to the Trailhead, Map and Capture Their
Off-Road Adventures Then Share Their Experiences Via Social Media and With the www.TRXTrailhead.com Community
– No Data Connection Needed to Access Map and Trails
SAN DIMAS, Calif., (June 29, 2017) – Off-roaders crave nothing more than getting off the beaten path and navigating their way through a new trail. Now for the first time, enthusiasts can capture their entire experience with vibrant video and photos using the all-new Magellan TRX7 CS. The TRX7 CS is the first-ever combined turn-by-turn GPS and HD camera system designed exclusively with off-roaders in mind. Purpose built for hitting the trail, Magellan is changing the way adventurers of all levels navigate, capture and share their trail rides with the world.
The enhanced system builds on the unprecedented power of the TRX7 unit adding a high-definition camera capable of one-touch videos or photos. Drivers may now easily and confidently navigate from their front door, take on their choice of more than 117,000 pre-loaded trails, record video/picture highlights with detailed geotagging, navigate home then share their runs and rich content via social media and a vibrant online community.
A Feature-Rich Camera to Vividly Capture Off-Road Triumphs
– Magellan’s industry-leading off-road navigation features are complemented with a camera that records crystal-clear video while also able to take still photos simultaneously
– Adjustable light settings, auto focus, LED flash, a count-down timer, ability to capture panoramic images and the ability to shoot time lapse videos add to the system’s powerful capabilities
– Video and still imagery are automatically tagged with geo locations to help users quickly access specific captured content
– Magellan’s interactive website, www.TRXTrailhead.com, allows users to view their photos when attached to a waypoint “As an avid off-roader with numerous years of off-highway driving experience, I can truly say that the TRX7 CS is clearly the most intelligent and purpose-built portable GPS system in the industry,” said Steve Von Seggern, director of marketing for Magellan GPS’s Off-Highway Vehicle division. “There’s a reason that it’s been incredibly popular among off-road enthusiasts, professional off-roaders and new four-wheel drive vehicle owners alike. Being able to seamlessly navigate from the driveway of your home and through an unprecedented number of pre-loaded routes away from cell phone reception areas; to map your runs and visually record highlights with built-in HD camera; then head home to share your explorations via social media to a growing online community of likeminded off-roaders – there’s simply no other experience like it.” Unmatched Off-Road Navigation Power and Enthusiast Features; Mobile Apps Don’t Come Close The new TRX7 CS combined system builds on unparalleled off-road GPS specs that bring confidence to any level of off-road vehicle driver.
– The only navigation unit with more than 117,000 different pre-loaded and authorized navigable trails across the continental United States. Topographical and street maps are also pre-loaded
– Ultra-intelligent map and trail system that works when cellular data coverage is lost
– All of the featured trails are approved for motorized traffic by agencies such as the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, State Parks and others – giving drivers valuable peace-of-mind when exploring vast networks of trails and terrain
– Millions of pre-loaded points of interest
– Companion mobile app allows access to map, trails, and user profile while away from the unit
– Turn-by-turn directions with voice guidance for easy navigation to trailheads
– Running Android OS, theTRX7 CS can play music, give access to email, the web and other features when a data connection is available
– An industry-leading mounting system is included
– Bright, 7-inch, high-resolution touch screen
– Lifetime free map and software updates
– Shock resistant and IP67 dust and waterproof
Magellan’s TRX7 series of products are available at www.MagellanGPS.com and at numerous online retailers. They may also be found at many leading off-road retail locations across the country. The TRX7 app is available at both Google Play and the Apple App Store. The retail price for the TRX7 CS is $549.99, while the base TRX7 is listed with a retail price of $499.99.
For more information, please contact Magellan’s public relations team at [email protected] or 909-506-9405.
About Magellan GPS®
Magellan is a global pioneer in portable GPS technology and specialty navigation systems – having ignited the consumer electronics world since 1986 with more than 200 key patents in GPS technology. As the creator of the award-winning Magellan RoadMate®, and Maestro series portable car navigation products, as well as the Magellan Triton® and eXplorist® outdoor handheld navigation devices, the San Dimas, Calif.-based company has been known for its immense impact on the larger automotive, RV, commercial, outdoor, fitness and mobile worlds. Continuing its spirit of innovation, Magellan is developing new cloud-based technologies, OEM and B-to-B solutions to meet the changing needs of today’s consumers. Visit www.magellangps.com and follow Magellan on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. #ExploreForward