Hey everyone in fairly new to the game of modifying the chain/sprocket. I need to replace the chain as it is and since I’m hearing that I can gain more power by upgrading the sprocket and chain I’d figure I’d ask the folks here. The riding style of our 170 is as follows. We are at Glamis 80% of the time that the machine will be used. The other 20% would be putting around the street and maybe 1-2 trips up in Paulson to use it the same to put around camp. My daughter is 7 and is getting better at it plus usually she has some extra weight like myself or my wife with her. Typically we’ll stay on flag ground and at the small incremental hills by the canal it struggles. Curious to hear any recommendations that would be helpful. Thank you.
Utah RZR Rentals

whence