If you have an OHV registered in another state be prepared that Utah is doing away with their reciprocity for registration. You’re going to need to follow some new rules which include buying a new non-resident permit that’s good for one year.

Please share for those from out of state coming to recreate in Utah.


Utah RZR Rentals